Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

OK, I know it has been a really long time since that 1st post, and I have no good reason why I have not posted any others, but hey, I am very new to this. It has been a really busy time since Thanksgiving. We spent the day with Embry & Christopher (the newlyweds) at their home along with Christopher's parents and brother. It was a wonderful day with alot of good company & food. We actually let Embry & Christopher be responsible for the turkey & let me tell you, they did a great job!! I would like to share with you the poem Alyson wrote for Thanksgiving:

"I am thankful for my mom, and I'm thankful for my dad. I'm thankful for my sister, who isn't half bad. I am thankful for my brother-in-law, and his family too. I'm thankful for Teddy, who isn't very jerky. But I'm very thankful that I am not a trukey!"

I can't top that, so I won't even try!!

No comments: